Frequently Asked Questions
- How many events do you have?
- What is your website address?
- Can I park inside the gate?
- What is the difference between Car Show and Show N’ Shine?
- Are you offering True Street this year?
- How many parking decals can a participant get?
- I lost my decal, can I get another one?
- I left my ticket in the hotel, inside the gate, etc., can I get through?
- I lost my ticket, can I get in?
- What do I need to leave and reenter the event?
- Do you accept checks?
- If the patron has Credential (Hard Card) do they have 24 hour access?
- Does the Credential include vehicle access?
- How many brackets are there?
- Can I enter both the drag race and the car show?
- Do the Bracket racers run a 1/4 mile?
- Can I just purchase Test & Tune or Bonus race without being a weekend participant?
- If I break in my time runs, do I get a refund?
- What if I broke during my time runs, but I purchased a Bonus race ticket?
- In the event of an emergency, will I receive my money back?
- Where do I get my goody bag?
- Where do I get my contingency decals?
- What time do the vehicles need to be in place for judging in the car show?
- Can a vehicle enter the car show after 10:30am on Sunday?
- What time are the Car Show Series Awards?
- Do I have to be present to receive my award(s)?
- Can I sell new items in the Swap Meet?
- What is the Bonus race?
- Do you have buybacks?
- Can I upgrade my COMP pass?
- Can I get in Free on Friday by showing my COMP pass?
- What is your rain policy?
- What if a rainout is called by management?
- Do I have to have a Chevy in order to Participate in a Super Chevy Show?
- Do you have pre-registration?
- Where do I register for Car Show series?
- If I purchase a Saturday only ticket and come back on Sunday, may I pay the difference for the All Event Pass?
- Can patrons bring a motorized vehicle into the show?
- Are Super Chevy Magazine and Super Chevy Shows run by the same company?
The series currently has 12 events.
Our website address is superchevyshow.com
Only event participants (racer, car show, swap meet) can park inside the gate. Parking decals can be purchased for $30. The decal needs to be displayed on the windshield on the vehicle that is coming and going. Spectator lots just outside the gate will be provided for fans coming to watch the show.
Show & Shine is non-judged and open to all Chevy powered or bodied vehicles. Car Show is judged and only open to Chevy powered or bodied vehicles.
Yes, True Street will be contested at most events in 2013. Check with each track individually as not all are hosting a True Street Challenge.
Each participant gets one decal per entry. The decal needs to be displayed on the windshield of the vehicle that is coming and going. Additional decals can be purchased for $30.
No, a decal would need to be purchased.
No, you must repurchase your ticket.
No, you must repurchase your ticket.
Each patron needs their ticket on them at all times and a hand stamp to reenter the event.
Check acceptance depends on the policies of the host track. Please check with your ticket supervisor for your tracks check policy.
24 hour access will depend on each host tracks gate open and closing times. Specific arrangements can be made for Hard Card holders.
Yes, each credential includes vehicle access.
We have 3 brackets, Bracket One, Bracket Two, and DOT Street. The breaks for these brackets vary depending on the host track. Please check with Tech Inspection at each host track for more details.
No, unless the participant has two separate vehicles, they are unable to compete in both the drag race and the car show due to time constraints. If they would like they could compete in the car show and the Bonus race or Test and Tune.
The format will be verified by each host track. Please call or check the host track websites listed under the schedule section of this site for contact details.
No, these two options are available only to our weekend participants.
No, if you make a pass down the track you do not get a refund.
This will depend on standard track policy. Please check with the race director.
Depending on the situation, some exceptions may be made.
Take your drag race or car show ticket to the red and white Car Show Series tent to pick up your goody bag.
You can request contingency decals at the racer tech location at each event.
On both Saturday and Sunday, vehicles need to be in place by 10:30am.
No. A vehicle may enter after 10:30, but it will be in Show N” Shine. The participant may park with their class, but they will be unable to register. The cost will remain the same.
The car show awards are held Saturday afternoon and Sunday afternoon. Please check with each participating host track for the exact times.
Yes, all participants need to be present at the awards ceremony to receive their award. Failure to attend results in forfeiting of the award(s).
No, new item sales are restricted only to our midway.
The Bonus race (sometimes called a Gambler”s race) is a separate race that is only open to our weekend participants. It is a separate purse, thus the separate entry fee.
First round buybacks may be available in the Bonus race and Sunday bracket race, this decision will be determined depending on timing and car count. Listen to the PA for announcements.
No, the COMP passes are complimentary and cannot be upgraded into an All Event pass. There is no money value to this pass.
No, if you have a COMP pass which is valid on either Saturday or Sunday you cannot present it to get in free on Friday. You may use it for Friday admittance if you would like.
This is a rain or shine event. If weather is a factor a decision will be made by management.
NO MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED. Patrons will need to hang onto their tickets and mail them to the host track. A voucher will be issued for the remaining credit left on the ticket. The voucher will be good for a year at the race where you received a voucher.
Super Chevy Shows are open to Chevy powered and Chevy bodied entries for all classes including race, car show, car corral, and autocross. The only exception is for entries with a GM LS engine, which are allowed.
Contact the host track in your market to inquire about advance ticket purchase and registration.
Registration is at the awards tent. There is a car show registration sign posted.
No, the purpose of the All Event pass is to offer a discounted rate to guests who are going to purchase it in advance.
Participants can bring a motorized vehicle. Spectators cannot with the exception of the handicap. (They should be able to provide documentation.) Management reserves the right to make some exceptions, (ex. broken leg, etc.) In order to operate must be at least 16 years of age with a valid driver”s license. *Note* No motorized vehicles, except for track or show support vehicles are allowed in the Car Show Series or the Midway areas.
No, the Super Chevy Shows are produced by SCSW, LLC. and Source Interlink Media publishes the Super Chevy Magazine. Source Interlink Media will be on-site at all Super Chevy Show events in 2012 taking pictures and writing editorial stories about participants. SCSW, LLC. does not have control over what appears in Super Chevy Magazine.